team sbk`  Index du Forum

team sbk`
Forum de la team Sbk` active sur MW2.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

A Blogger Shares His Faith: Fifty Christian Readings To Hel

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team sbk` Index du Forum -> team sbk` -> Nous défier
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
laydmode

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Juin - 12:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: A Blogger Shares His Faith: Fifty Christian Readings To Hel Répondre en citant

A Blogger Shares His Faith: Fifty Christian Readings to Help Focus On Life (A Blogger Shares Series Book 1)
by James Dick

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK A Blogger Shares His Faith: Fifty Christian Readings to Help Focus On Life (A Blogger Shares Series Book 1)

Why faith? Why now?

Two simple questions, both with simple answers, but frequently hard to carry out regularly. Those two questions are the reason for this book of readings, A Blogger Shares His Faith, and I hope it will help the reader, another mere sinner like me, to come to the reality that with God, we are everything but without him, we are nothing. It took me a long journey of life to realize that.

Faith is something that must come from the heart. It’s a willingness to open the heart and let the love of God enter through the Holy Spirit, the Third Person of God, who was sent to us after Jesus’ resurrection and ascension to keep us straight. It takes practice through prayer and meditation, reading of the Scriptures and studying them, and communing with those of like Spirit regularly.

Faith helps us deal with all things we face in a world with many faces, some good and some not so good. But with it and God’s grace we can overcome all obstacles to recognizing God’s central place in our lives through Jesus Christ. Only the Christ can put us in touch with God the Father and it will only happen when we belief in Him by faith.

A Blogger Shares His Faith is just what it says it is. Not a scholarly theological book but the words of a man who sometimes strayed from his early Christian upbringing but now knows that the only way to freedom and happiness is through freedom from sin. And the book came from my avocation in early retirement as a blogger on my own website, northfloridawriter.com, which I still do regularly.

The work is a composite of many of my writings from my blog. Sometimes they are stories. Sometimes they are based upon something I saw in my daily life which made an impression. Sometimes they expound upon a historical setting. Sometimes they are prayers of praise and thanksgiving. In composite, they represent my belief that through faith and the help of the Holy Spirit within me I am able to truly believe in Jesus Christ, who is the Only One who can put me in touch with God Almighty. And that, my friends, gives us the Way to get to the Promised Land of Eternity.

Prayer, Bible study and communion with fellow Christians are the foundation of building your faith. I hope this simple book of writings will help you on your way. That is my reason for writing it.

And why now? Because we don’t know when Jesus will return to rule the world, but we do know that accepting Him as our Savior must take place while we are still alive on this earth. And that seals our heavenly future. God bless you all.

A Blogger Shares His Faith: Fifty Christian Readings to Help Focus On Life (A Blogger Shares Series Book 1) text view writer download amazon A Blogger Shares His Faith: Fifty Christian Readings to Help Focus On Life (A Blogger Shares Series Book 1) book 4Shared A Blogger Shares His Faith: Fifty Christian Readings to Help Focus On Life (A Blogger Shares Series Book 1) pdf download full book A Blogger Shares His Faith: Fifty Christian Readings to Help Focus On Life (A Blogger Shares Series Book 1) book 4Shared A Blogger Shares His Faith: Fifty Christian Readings to Help Focus On Life (A Blogger Shares Series Book 1) read free ipad A Blogger Shares His Faith: Fifty Christian Readings to Help Focus On Life (A Blogger Shares Series Book 1) free full pc phone book A Blogger Shares His Faith: Fifty Christian Readings to Help Focus On Life (A Blogger Shares Series Book 1) book tablet A Blogger Shares His Faith: Fifty Christian Readings to Help Focus On Life (A Blogger Shares Series Book 1) book in English A Blogger Shares His Faith: Fifty Christian Readings to Help Focus On Life (A Blogger Shares Series Book 1) get free A Blogger Shares His Faith: Fifty Christian Readings to Help Focus On Life (A Blogger Shares Series Book 1) book zipshare A Blogger Shares His Faith: Fifty Christian Readings to Help Focus On Life (A Blogger Shares Series Book 1) book pdf A Blogger Shares His Faith: Fifty Christian Readings to Help Focus On Life (A Blogger Shares Series Book 1) mobile pdf A Blogger Shares His Faith: Fifty Christian Readings to Help Focus On Life (A Blogger Shares Series Book 1) phone wiki free eReader book

79c7fb41ad

Sketch Everything!: Adorable Puppy Sketchbook for Kids with 100+ Blank Pages: Great for Boys & Girls who Love to Draw, Cartoon & Doodle (Sketchbooks for Kids) (Volume 4) download epub mobi pdfFridge Freezer Log Book: Burgundy Cover | Record Fridge/ Freezer Temperatures | Large Glossy Paperback Log Book | Use for Business, Home, Restaurants, ... | Monitor Contents & Comply With RegulatiChristian Praise download epub mobi pdf fb2https://empisubatho.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/reaper.pdf]Reaper download epub mobi pdf fb2[/url]Kaizen for Pharmaceutical, Medical Device & Biotech Industries (Business Process Management Systems and Continuous Improvement Executive Guide Series Book 5) download epub mobi pdf fb2Strega Nona and the Twins (A Strega Nona Book) download epub mobi pdf fb2God's Delivery Service: To Whom So-Ever Will Come download epub mobi pdf fb2Soils of the Eastern United States and Their Soils IX: The Miami Clay Loam (Classic Reprint) download epub mobi pdf fb2Elettrotecnica generale e Macchine elettriche Volume IX: Linee elettriche monofasi (Italian Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Debating Hate Crime: Language, Legislatures, and the Law in Canada download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Juin - 12:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team sbk` Index du Forum -> team sbk` -> Nous défier Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation