team sbk`  Index du Forum

team sbk`
Forum de la team Sbk` active sur MW2.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Son Moms Toilet Slave#Stori.es

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team sbk` Index du Forum -> team sbk` -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
laydmode

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: Son Moms Toilet Slave#Stori.es Répondre en citant

Son Moms Toilet Slave Stories > urlin.us/2bett

"Sit,,up,,front,,baby.""Mom,,please,,get,up;,I'm,under,youI,,,opened,,,the,,,driver's,,,side,,,door,,,and,,,kneeled,,,down,,,on,,,the,,,floor,,,so,,,I,,,could,,,put,,,my,,,head,,,on,,,mom's,,,seatTheir,,was,,no,,escaping,,whatsoeverWould,,,this,,,life,,,just,,,keep,,,going,,,like,,,this?,,,I,,,mean,,,,she'll,,,probably,,,make,,,me,,,wait,,,on,,,her,,,eventually,,,right?,,,Do,,,all,,,the,,,chores?,,,And,,,serve,,,her,,,bum?,,,How,,,could,,,I,,,keep,,,this,,,up.I,,,had,,,a,,,lot,,,more,,,years,,,of,,,serving,,,mom,,,ahead,,,of,,,me,,,if,,,that's,,,what,,,she,,,wanted;,,,and,,,that,,,seemed,,,like,,,the,,,caseIf,,,I,,,hear,,,one,,,sound,,,,one,,,stir,,,,one,,,footstep,,,,I,,,promise,,,I,,,won't,,,make,,,it,,,pleasant,,,for,,,youShe,,released,,her,,buttcheeks,,and,,farted,,right,,away,,,right,,up,,my,,upturned,,nosePRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSHHHHH!"Of,course,,actually,,here's,my,number;,why,don't,you,call,sometime,,maybe,we'll,swap."I,went,outside;,from,her,steps,,it,seemed,like,she,was,going,upstairsCan,anyone,help,,please?!"My,,quivering,,lips,,felt,,the,,disgusting,,,wet,,pulsing,,of,,mom's,,anus,,through,,tiny,,,thin,,pantiesI,,groaned,,loudly,,then,,more,,softly,,,with,,some,,sobbing,,,when,,mom,,pinched,,my,,shoulder,,skinShe,,was,,36,,,but,,she,,took,,care,,of,,herself,,by,,eating,,right,,and,,working,,out,,,and,,had,,shaved,,a,,few,,years,,off,,her,,age,,because,,of,,that"GoodThen,the,driver's,side,door,openedShe,obviously,was,waiting,a,while,because,she,exploded,with,a,long,,wet,fart,almost,immediately;,like,a,hair,trigger,of,my,nose,entering,her,buttholeI,,,walked,,,into,,,the,,,living,,,room,,,and,,,my,,,jaw,,,droppedMy,,,head,,,was,,,spinning,,,,my,,,nostrils,,,assaulted,,,,and,,,I,,,was,,,unsure,,,of,,,what,,,exactly,,,was,,,happening,,,or,,,whyWith,,,each,,,little,,,wiggle,,,,tiny,,,popping,,,farts,,,would,,,blast,,,out,,,like,,,bubbles,,,in,,,a,,,carbonated,,,beverage;,,,each,,,explosion,,,was,,,bigger,,,and,,,more,,,potent,,,than,,,the,,,lastShe's,,,not,,,shit,,,on,,,me,,,yet,,,but,,,it,,,seems,,,like,,,she,,,will,,,soon"Who,,said,,that?!",,She,,asked,,,mocking,,surprisedIt,was,my,moms,brother,Doug,,and,he,was,ass,rapping,me,he,started,moaning,very,load,and,just,before,he,was,about,to,cum,he,pulled,out,and,turned,me,around,and,pushed,his,cock,in,my,mouth,and,came,down,my,throught,,as,gush,after,gush,squirted,into,my,mouth,and,down,my,chin,one,of,the,women,climbed,under,me,and,started,to,suck,my,dick,and,another,started,licking,my,moms,wet,pussyThankfully,,,I,,passed,,out,,just,,as,,she,,farted,,once,,more;,,a,,big,,loud,,oneI,moaned,as,the,fart,air,filled,my,senses,and,burned,my,nostrils;,tears,ran,down,freely,from,my,eyesMom,lifted,her,butt,off,the,driver's,seat,and,stuck,it,in,the,air;,"Put,your,face,against,my,butt,honey."It,would,just,be,my,secret,from,myselfI,,jumped,,to,,my,,feet,,and,,grabbed,,the,,bags,,from,,her,,arms;,,carrying,,them,,into,,the,,kitchenI,,started,,screaming,,immediately,,,a,,low,,,muffle,,scream,,in,,the,,middle,,of,,gray,,spandex,,covered,,asscheeksI,,,dry,,,heaved,,,and,,,heaved,,,,over,,,and,,,over,,,again,,,as,,,the,,,women,,,just,,,continued,,,to,,,fill,,,mom's,,,car,,,with,,,such,,,terrible,,,gasThat,,should,,be,,gold,,to,,you"No,,,mom,,,,please,,,,I,,,want,,,to,,,stop,,,,stop,,,this,,,mom",,,I,,,beggedBDSM,,,Stories,,,Gyno,,,Stories,,,Toilet,,,Slave,,,Stories,,,Enema,,,Stories,,,Female,,,Discipline,,,Stories,,,Bondage,,,Stories,,,CFNM,,,Stories,,,Femdom,,,Stories,,,Maledom,,,Stories,,,Medical,,,Stories,,,Role,,,Play,,,Stories,,,Humilliation,,,Stories,,,CBT,,,Stories,,,Sissy,,,Stories,,,"That,,was,,great,",,the,,woman,,said"Yeah,,why,not,",she,said,,irritatedI,stared,up,at,the,ceiling;,it,looked,like,the,bathroom f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team sbk` Index du Forum -> team sbk` -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation